Chocolate PB Love
I had the most amazing day yesterday.
To sum it up, here are the things that rocked my world yesterday:
1. Sunshine. i love the sun, sun makes me glow with happiness
2. no work. i asked a coworker to take my shift so I could sleep in til 9 30 am. I can’t sleep in past 10am, am I weird?
3. mom bought me lunch!
4. watched tangled with my sister. it was funny, it was beautiful, it was classic disney
5. I went for a run in the sun and did a little a dance at the track to celebrate the end of rain. I’m hoping no one saw that
6. I refueled with some chocolatey PB goodness.
This is where I come in and talk about how good these chocoPB ”chews” are, cuz y’all probably dying to know. You ready?
THEY WERE AWESOME! So good, in fact, that I ate the whole batch all by myself in under 30 mins.
Imma make another batch tmr and try to top myself.
Self-improvement ya know?
And an excuse to eat more of these
Oh and I may or may not have licked the bowl afterwards.
Chocolate PB Chews
adapted from: Oh She Glows
1/4 c natural PB
2 tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
3 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp cocoa
1 c rice krispie cereal
1. put PB, chocolate chips, vanilla, and honey in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 45 secs and stir til completely melted and combined.
2. add cocoa and stir. now add the rice krispies.
3. damp hands and roll the batter into balls. ahaha balls. sorry, back to being 18, roll them into spheres
4. place spheres onto a plate/tray lined with wax paper and freeze for about 5 mins.
5. take em out of the freezer and dig in!