Things have been turning around for me since I started eating chocolate again!
Starr, from The Misfit Baker, (super delicious looking blog btw) contacted me via email to ask if I have less than 200 followers. Why? To award me with this!!! The Liebster Blog Award!!! Thank you so so so so so much Starr! I have never gotten an award before!
I haven’t really had the time to make this blog go where I want it to be, but this award let me know that people are still reading it and that is more than enough for me. I blog to be read :)
“Liebster is German and translates into English as “dearest” or ”favorite”. A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.”
How to participate:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Now I’m going to pass this award on to:
Brittany is the funniest, happy-go-luckiest girl ever! She makes me laugh out loud with her hilarious blog posts.
2. What Lauren Likes
Lauren is SO good at eating healthy and she always introduces cool new recipes.
3. Spoonful of Peanut Butter
Brittany is a girl after my own heart, we both love PB!
4. Trail Mix
Patty only recently started blogging, but she is already taking the blogging world by storm!