First off, I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my whining and gave me awesome support in the last post. I can tell that you guys really care for me, and I can’t tell you how lucky I feel to have you guys :’) Special shout out to Julia, Alexandra, Brittany and Yvonne! You girls are thebomb.com
1. Do nothing but talk for a couple of months about taking your little (I guess I should say ‘younger’ since one of them is taller than me) cousins out. To get them excited yenno?
2. If your over protective aunt and uncle asks how you’re gonna take them there, you tell them that it’s gonna be super safe cuz you’re gonna take them by bus. Then turn around and give your cousins a wink cuz you know you’re totally lying and that you’re actually gonna take them all there by biking along some really busy streets.
3. Buy all the food and make sure it’s the kind they like.
Our grandma threw in a package of gummy worms last minute. How awesome is she? 🙂
4. When Rogers people walk by and ask if you want to enter a draw for $5000 and some jelly beans , you scream ” LET’S DO IT FOR THE JELLY JEANS!”
5. If your cousins are too embarrassed to take photos with you, just threaten them. How do you think I got all those pictures up there?
6. Threaten your siblings too so they don’t feel left out.
7. Be super cool and document everything like you’re a mom on a family vacation.
Do you see that yellow pile of stuff? Well it turns out that Vancouver is one of the greatest exporters of lemonade.
Don’t ask about the next 4 pictures, I don’t know. I just don’t know.
8. Finish the day off with the ice cream you promised.
Ok, so maybe you were the only one who really wanted ice cream after 7 hours of biking.
Everyone else wanted pop. I question their sanity sometimes.
And that folks, is how you become the Cool Cousin.
P.S: I hope you realized I was kidding about Mt. Lemonade. It’s actually a huge pile of sulfer. I got that joke from my coworker 😛