Fun Facts Friday
Weekends mean nothing to me anymore. Recently they have proven to be anything but restful >;;=( Why is there always more to do on weekends than weekdays?!
I cannot wait for summer to happen. I’ll have more time during the day to OD on chocolate and do absolutely nothingggg.
Anyway, I meant to do a Triple Tangent Tuesday post for the first time ever this week, but I lost track of time and somehow thought that today is Tuesday. I’m losing my marbles. So to make up for it, I’m writing this Fun Facts Friday instead, where I get to tell you completely random facts about me.
1. I have weirdly shaped feet. They’re like, really pointy.
I apologize to those who have foot phobia
2. I don’t own any apple products. Not even an iPod. *gasp*
3. My siblings and I were all born in the same month. Best part: my sis and I were born only 354 days apart.
4. I’m terrified of animals.
5. I cannot swim at all. Oh and I’m always afraid that an octopus or shark is gonna get me when I’m in the water. Indoor pools are no exception.
Below is a picture of sis’ crepe. Note the lack of chocolate. I have no clue how we’re even related.
Strawberry Chocolate Crepes
1 cup AP Flour
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup low fat milk (I used skim)
1/2 cup water
2 tsp butter, melted
2 large eggs
1. Combine flour, sugar and salt in a small bowl.
2. In a blender, mix milk, water, melted butter and eggs. Slowly add in the flour mixture directly into the blender and process until smooth. Cover the batter and refridgerate it for an hour.
3. Heat an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and tilt it so that the batter covers the entire surface (work quick!). Cook for about a minute, when crepe can be shaken loose from the edges, turn the crepe over. Look for a light brown colour and a set center.
4. Cool the crepes then top with strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate.
Source: Cooking Light: Way to Bake