Firstly, WHO SAW THE AVENGERS?! I watched it with my sibs and cousins last night and it was AWESOME! Some of my friends thought that the movie was just meh, but I shall respect their opinions and not call them crazy on this blog 😉 I love action movies for the fighting scenes, explosions, sounds, oh and hot guys. Captain America made me melt in my seat 😛 There is some controversy over who is the hottest superhero. I would say that all them are undoubtedly attractive, but Captain America has my heart! I turn into a giggly schoolgirl when I think about him! So who do you think is the hottest avenger?
Okay now onto the award! Natalie over at insatiably gave me this award a LONG time ago and I never got to thank her for it. Thanks Natalie for one of the best gifts everr!!! This is my second award ever and I really appreciate you for nominating me. I never thought that anybody would even care to read my silly blog, so I was happily surprised when I was nominated for awards!
The reason I took so long to post about this is because I had a really hard time trying to find 15 bloggers who weren’t already nominated!
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that You enjoy.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated!
7 things about me that I haven’t mentioned before
- I am TERRIFIED of heights… but sky diving and bungee jumping are on my life bucketlist.
- If I had to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of my life it would be broccoli, chicken, and some sort of carbs (potatoes, rice, pasta).
- When it comes to cheesecake, I prefer vanilla over chocolate.
- I have never traveled to any other province in Canada.
- I am a worry-wart. I blow things up and turn small problems into big ones. I’ve tried to avoid doing that, but I JUST CAN’T.
- I’m afraid of animals. Like, really afraid.
- I cannot, I repeat, cannot, watch scary movies because they will haunt me for the rest of my life. I do not get over scary movies and the characters in them always come back to get me when I’m alone climbing stars, showering, or riding in an elevator.
I choose YOU, to have this award because you’re pretty darn awesome :
10. Thoughts Appear
12. Sixteen Beans
15. Corrie Anne