It’s been a while since I last posted a cookie recipe! So I figured that I better post one soon before you guys strip me of my cookie monster title 😛
To be honest, I’m less enchanted by cookies than I used to be. I know, I know, what kind of cookie monster am I?! I don’t know what happened but recently my thoughts have been consumed by cake! As you probably have noticed, I’ve only been talking bout cake for the past couple of months. I never thought I would become this engaged and interested in cake decorating especially since I was never one to care for aesthetics.
I basically had to force myself to bake these cookies. All I want to do nowadays is make a cake and decorate it, but my brother bought a tub of vanilla ice cream that NEEDED to be paired with cookies or brownies. But because I couldn’t decide between the two, I made both and enveloped them together.
You should never have to decide between cookies or brownies, that would just be cruel.
Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
1. Bake brownies according to recipe and allow to cool completely before cutting into pieces.
2. Make the cookie dough according to the recipe.
3. Take a scoop of cookie dough and place it on the palm of your hand. Flatten it out into a circle.
4. Take one piece of brownie and place it in the center of the dough on your palm.
5. Take another scoop of cookie dough and place it on top of the brownie. Adhere the two cookie dough pieces and roll it in your palm to seal the dough.
6. Bake for approximately 16 mins (change baking time depending on the size of your cookies) until light brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool completely on the tray before handling.